Mid tier firm of accountants have a job vacancy for an audit senior to join their growing team
GPN Recruitment are delighted to be working with this top 30 firm of chartered accountants who are looking for an ambitious audit senior to join their growing team. This firm work with clients from a range of industries including property, media and entertainment, hospitality and other creative sectors.
Well known for investing in their people, this firm work tirelessly to ensure all their staff have the tools, support and guidance to progress their careers. Alongside this, they offer a hybrid working policy but also ensure the social aspect of working is present with regular team nights out, social events and an offsite team building away day once a year.
On joining this busy audit team your role will involve but not be limited to:
- Leading audits from planning through to completion
- Supervising and reviewing work of juniors and semi seniors
- Reporting to the audit manager on audit risks
- Monitoring time and budget spent on the assignment
- Preparation of accounts in accordance with FRS102
- Other related duties
In order to be considered you will be:
- ACA, ACCA or equivalent qualified
- Recent audit and accounts preparation experience gained in practice
- Strong knowledge of FRS102, International auditing standards and ideally IFRS
- Confident in using paperless audit software
- A strong communicator
- Organised, efficient with a high attention to detail
- A team player
To apply for this role, please click the button to the right or call us to find out more. If this is not quite what you are looking for, please do not hesitate to get in touch as we may well have something else that would be of interest.